Moroccan Blue Nila is a type of herbal plant that grows abundantly in the deserts of the Arab world, especially in Morocco, Blue Nila is considered a dye that is distinguished by its dark blue color that could be extracted from it, after picking the Blue Nila leaves and then cleaning them and soaking them in water for several hours until they ferment and the blue color precipitates, then they are dried well until it becomes a blue dye, known as The Blue Nila.
Many women use the Moroccan Nila to lighten their skin, eliminate acne and improve skin texture, in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties and its effective role in healing some skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
Benefits of blue indigo for skin :
Blue Nila (indigo) helps lighten the skin and remove the effects of sunlight on the skin from the first use.
Blue Nila tightens the skin and reduces sagging and fine lines of wrinkles.
Blue Nila Removes melasma, especially pregnancy’s melasma, treats blackheads and other skin impurities. Blue Nila deeply cleanses pores, as it can penetrate into the deep layers of the skin.
Blue Nila provides the skin with an attractive scent and remarkable softness.
Blue Nila unify the color of the skin, whether the skin of the face or the body, especially the elbows and knees, which many women suffer from the darkening of their color.
Blue Nila mixture for whitening the body :
The components :
• One box of yogurt.
• 4 tablespoons of desert indigo or the Blue Nila as it is called.
• One tablespoon of aloe vera oil.
• Mix the Blue Nila (indigo) with aloe vera oil and yogurt well.
• Cleanse and dry the skin of the body well.
• The mixture is distributed on the skin of the body and face, focusing on the areas that are prone to tanning more than others, such as the knees and elbows….
• Leave the mixture for about 30 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Apply moisturizing cream or any type of natural moisturizing oils.
• Repeat the Blue Nila mixture once a week, you will notice the difference from the first use.
Moroccan Nile and aloe vera gel to lighten the skin :
Aloe vera gel mask and Moroccan indigo are among the important recipes for skin care and lightening it naturally. This mixture will give you a wonderful mixture of smoothness and freshness that you aspire to.
The components :
4 tablespoons of Moroccan Blue Nila.
1/2 tablespoon aloe vera gel.
1 tablespoon of yogurt.
Mix the above ingredients well in a suitable bowl. The mixture is applied to the face through circular motions to remove dead skin. While applying the mask, it is recommended not to apply it to the eyes and mouth area. Leave the mask on the face for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water, then use a moisturizing cream or a special serum suitable for your skin.