Blue Nila ( indigo ) is one of the body care products that are used by many women and girls, especially if they are about to get married, as Blue Nila helps to lighten the sensitive area and give it a beautiful pink color, especially as it contains a high percentage of vitamins and nutrients that increase Beauty and freshness of the skin.
Benefits of Blue Nila :
Blue Nila or indigo is the main ingredient in all natural mixtures and recipes for increasing skin glow, and the benefits of the Blue Nila appear in the following paragraph :
- • Blue Nila helps to permanently hide the signs and effects of melasma.
- • Blue Nila helps protect the skin from the effects of the sun.
- • Blue Nila eliminates the problem of blackheads, especially on the sensitive areas.
- • Blue Nila protects the skin from excess fat that accumulates in different parts of it.
- • Blue indigo works to unify the color of the body, not just the skin or the face.
- • Blue Nila hides dark spots and pigmentation.oooooo
- • Blue Nila tightens the skin, protecting it from wrinkles and signs of aging.
- • Blue indigo penetrates into the inner layers, not just the outer layers, and helps moisturize the skin.
- • Blue Nila lightens the body in general, and the sensitive areas in particular.
- • Blue Nila helps remove serious skin sagging.
- • Blue Nila helps in deep cleansing and protecting the skin from impurities.
How to use Blue Nila totake care of the sensitive areas
Blue Nila is very well known in Morocco and moroccan people have a special method of making it and putting it on the sensitive area. And this is how to use the blue indigo to take care of the sensitive area, we have listed it for you in order as follows :
A tablespoon of indigo.
One tablespoon of Moroccan soap.
Three tablespoons of yeast. Then water is added to the mixture. Apply to a clean skin. Then leave it on the area for at least half an hour. Then rinse with warm water. The skin must also be moisturized after either (with almond oil, dried milk with water). Leave it for fifteen minutes, then wash it well. Thus, the method of using Blue Nila to take care of the sensitive area has been applied correctly.
For better results of Blue Nila on the sensitive areas, this method should be repeated for three consecutive days. And then every month once for the sensitive area.
Important note : The previous mask should not be used for the face, but exclusively for the sensitive area.